- Acrophobia, Altophobia – fear of heights. (I’m sure you already knew this one. I’m even afraid of slippers!! Remember one time in the auditorium, you guys were climbing that something, at the corner & me didn’t? I’m even afraid of stairs, the ones that have each step separated, usually placed on roofs.)
- Aquaphobia– fear of water.(Me’s afraid of swimming & getting wet. Explains why I don’t drink water much.)
- Coulrophobia – fear of clowns. (I’ve always found them creepy. Even that stupid clown of McDonalds!! We used to watch a show of evil spooky clown when I was just a babu. I guess that’s where it all started. I used to watch ‘The Mummy’ cartoon too. And there was an episode on evil clowns. Oh god, why am I writing these stuffs at night again?!)
- Decidophobia– fear of making decisions. (Not really sure if I have it. I always stand by my own decisions & I’m too stubborn to change them. But if someone else tells me to make a decision, that’s when the Decidophobia starts.)
- Odontophobia, Dentophobia, Odontophobia – fear of dentists and dental procedures. (Again, not sure. But this could be the reason why I never put braces on.)
- Disposophobia, better known as "compulsive hoarding" – the fear of getting rid of or losing things. (No explanation needed! Totally OCPD related.)
- Heliophobia – fear of sunlight. (Lolz. I love this one. This is just what I needed to explain why I hate sunlight!)
- Homophobia - fear/hatred of homosexuals. (I guess all of us, sane ones are suffering from it.)
- Ligyrophobia – fear of loud noises. (You always complain why I keep the volume so low in my computers, right? I guess this is the reason.)
- Pyrophobia– fear of fire.
- Traumatophobia– a synonym for injury phobia: fear of having an injury.
Hi Lololi! Finally, me got a chance to write something. I don’t have much time, so me’s gonna write everything here instead of making multiple posts. Things are not good at home & it’s sort of getting worse instead of calming down. First of all, you didn’t reply my message last night!! Anyways, a few nights ago, I was reading those spooky & creepy-hooky articles. There was a mention of Ana Nicole Smith, a model & actress who died a few years back. She was also a victim of brain-washing & drugs, alcohol etc, you get the picture. An unedited version of her home video (recorded by her husband) was also there. I don’t know why, but she was in clown make-up, I’ll explain later. It was around 4 or 5 am. I thought I could watch it. But MAN!! I was SO freaked out after 2 seconds!!! I couldn’t even look at the screen while hitting the refresh button (for deleting the video from Ask & Record)!! After refreshing the page, I had to finish reading in haste & turn the lappy off. I was even praying Sura Ikhlas till I fell asleep!! Creepy stuff I tell you!! What’s even crazier is that the same thing happened the night before!! Once again, I was reading those articles. The last one I read was about Heath Ledger. And of course with that comes the mention of Batman & Joker. The freaky joker make-up never spooked me before & it didn’t that night too. But, after the mention of Batman, they mentioned his last film ever & the occult meaning behind it. I was incredibly sleepy at that time, so I guess I didn’t jump out in fear. But, yeah…me was spooked enough to turn the computer off & repeat sura Ikhlas over & over till I fell asleep. I’m not gonna read those articles at night anymore!! Anyways, the next day me did some wiki search about phobias & found out that I’ve got a whole lot of ‘em!! So, here’s the list: